Friday 1 Dec 2017
Help my big build appeal to raise €100,000 to improve facilities at The Irish Blue Cross clinic in Inchicore so they can treat more of my friends
I’m Amber the dog and I’d like to tell you about a very special project I’m thrilled to be managing for The Irish Blue Cross.
You see some time ago I had an accident and needed surgery. The Irish Blue Cross took me in and gave me the surgery I needed. They looked after me so well as a patient and helped to make me better so now I want to help in return.
The facilities in their small animal clinic in Inchicore are really great but with the number of patients they see every week, they need
to urgently improve facilities for patients like me and for their veterinary team too. The Irish Blue Cross aims to provide the
very best standard of care to each and every patient they treat and, with your help, they’ll be able to treat more dogs like me and my feline friends too!
They started fundraising some time ago and through supporters’ generous donations and the proceeds of thisyears’ Easter Raffle, they’ve made incredible progress. Butthey need to raise more! Right now they are still short€100,000. Can you help us?
Please give whatever you can towards this big build appeal. With your help, The Irish Blue Cross will have everythingthey need. I know this will make such a huge difference – topets like me and to the veterinary teams that help them.
Thank you so much on behalf of all patients and the veterinary team at the Inchicore Clinic.
What your donation can do
- Cat ward – a new space for our in-patient cats
- Dog ward – where dogs can recover from surgeries before returning to their kennel
- Large dog kennels – where large dogs will feel more comfy when admitted as in-patients Larger waiting room – we’d like to provide a spacious seated waiting area with capacity to keep
cats and dogs separate, reducing the stress levels for pets
- New consulting room – giving our nurses more space, allowing us to treat more patients
- Isolation area – where we can treat very ill dogs that have serious, contagious diseases
- Laboratory – where we run in-house blood tests, reducing external laboratory costs
- Diagnostic Imaging Room – where we house our X-ray and ultrasound machines
- Storage and Pharmacy – a safe, dry storage area for sterile equipment, medicines and vaccinations