The Irish Blue Cross Statement on Covid 19
Our Services are still operational. However, they are on a strictly appointment only basis.
Our phone lines are extremely busy, so please be patient, leave a clear message with contact details, and one of our team will get back to you.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls, and our vets, nurses, and receptionists are stretched to the very limit. We ask for your patience and understanding.
We would like to re-iterate that there is no evidence that Pets spread coronavirus.
We ask clients who are attending our mobile clinics, or our Inchicore clinic, to follow these steps so that we can treat all patients in a timely and professional manner;
At our Inchicore Clinic
- When you arrive for your appointment, we would ask you to press the intercom buzzer and wait outside.
- We request that only the pet owner or the person looking after the pet patient attend our Inchicore clinic. Please do not bring extra family members or friends where possible.
- Please observe social distancing where possible
- Please phone in your pets prescriptions in advance to save time – ph: 01-416 3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please pay over the phone for all prescriptions if possible
- If you don’t feel well please reschedule your appointment for the safety of our staff and other clients
We also ask all clients to heed directives from the HSE to combat transmission of the virus and to;
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into bins provided.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are not well.
- Avoid crowded places, especially indoors.
- Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have
A link to the HSE advice on Covid-19 can be found here
A list of our mobile clinic locations and operating times can be found here
Information on our Inchicore clinic can be found here
For any veterinary queries, you can contact our team in Inchicore on email@example.com or 01 416 30 30
For any non veterinary queries please contact Fundraising on firstname.lastname@example.org .