Monday 26 Jul 2021 - Sunday 15 Aug 2021
Join Our Team! Fundraising, Marketing, & Administration Officer Required
We are currently recruiting for a Fundraising, Marketing & Administration Officer to join our dedicated close knit team.
If you have a love for animals, and have experience in a fundraising/events/marketing/or sales environment we would love to hear from you!
The role of Fundraising, Marketing and Administration Officer is an important one at The Irish Blue Cross. It encompasses the marketing, promotion and carrying out of the Charity’s main fundraising activities including the administration work involved. The post holder will join the organisation’s Fundraising and Campaigns Manager as part of a small efficient team, supported by volunteers, to raise vital income through proven and new means to support the charitable veterinary services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This role requires a unique set of skills and talents. The successful candidate will be a member of the team responsible for communications and fundraising.
Key responsibilities include setting out targets and budgets and being able to demonstrate the achievement of KPIs in relation to a calendar of agreed fundraising activities. The role also involves maintaining the inhouse Salesforce CRM, receiving, receipting, and lodging donations and delivering a high level of customer care to our donors and supporters.
The person will be responsible for a broad range of community events and fundraising activities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Appropriate third level qualification.
- 2 years’ experience in a fundraising role, or in an events, marketing or sales environment.
- Ideally some experience in the charity sector.
- A full driving licence and access to a car as this position requires some travel.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in working with CRM systems (Salesforce desirable).
- Knowledge of new media channels.
- Experience working with volunteers.
- Account management/donor care experience.
How To Apply: Submit Covering Letter and Current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 15th of September 2021.