Friday 12 May 2023
The Irish Blue Cross 15A Goldenbridge Industrial Estate
Part Time Receptionist Required
Come Join Our Amazing Team!
Job Opportunity: Part Time Receptionist at The Irish Blue Cross
Due to an upcoming vacancy, we are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our dedicated close knit team.
If you have a love for animals, and have experience working in a veterinary environment we would love to hear from you!
About The Irish Blue Cross
The Irish Blue Cross is a long-established Dublin based animal welfare charity.
Our mission it to offer affordable veterinary care to eligible owners; promote welfare and responsible pet ownership and alleviate the suffering of animals.
About the role
Reporting to and working closely with our Head Of Veterinary Service and Senior Receptionist, you will be responsible for the front-of-house and day-to-day reception duties and responsibilities at our Inchicore Clinic. You will work with the team in ensuring that as many pets as possible receive the benefit of our services through organising a busy appointments system and responding to a high volume of calls for our service, which targets eligible clients.
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• Experience working in a veterinary setting with a professional and ethical approach
• Relevant QQI/FETAC course
• Good communication skills both oral and written which are essential for dealing with clients and working in a team
• Good computer skills with a high level of data entry accuracy
• Good time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and ability to organise and prioritise a workload
• Ability to use initiative
• Good attention to detail
• Good work ethic and willingness to learn
• Friendly manner, excellent telephone manner and commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Ability to follow direction and comply with Health & Safety and Security & Insurance requirements and protocols
• An ability to learn and understand medical terminology and procedures
A full job description and more information about the role can be downloaded here.
How To Apply: Submit Covering Letter and Current CV to: email@example.com